CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why Can't My Kid Act Like That?

Ok, tonight I went to do one of my clients hair and I left amazed. This woman has 6 children under the age of 9. Not only does she have 6 children, but they are all really well behaved.(and this wasn't the first time I have witnessed this) You would of thought that there was only one child in the house the whole time. So, why is it that my one child provides more attention and discipline than someone elses 6 children. I already know that alot of it has to do with parenting skills....but I really want to be a parent like that!! Patient, quiet (because I am loud....a yeller), tackful, and just nice. I have a really good kid, don't get me wrong, but I just want to be a better mom. It is so hard to change the behaviors that I am so used to. There has to be an easier way...ok I guess parenting wasn't made to be easy.......but I just need some help to be a better mom..........maybe the next one will come with a manual.....PARENTING FOR DUMMIES. God if you are listening......it really isn't a bad idea.....go ahead and send me a manual with the next one...I'll pay for shipping!!

4 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

When you figure it out let me know - I'll pay you for the information! And if you get the manual, I'd love to make some copies - I share the shipping cost with you!

Aimee said...

Same here - I'll take a copy! :) I too am a bit of a yeller. Not too bad, but there are days, let me tell you! :)

Leenie said...

Your a by-product of big mare--That's why!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.