CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ultrasound Next Week!!!

Boy, time has gone by really fast. I can't beleive that I am 18 weeks already!!! So next Wednesday at 1:00 pm I have my ultrasound!! I am really excited about this.

Although a healthy baby is first and foremost important, I can't help myself in wonering if it is a girl or a boy!!! I kinda think it is a girl....I know every pregnancy is different, but this one is really different for me. My skin is terrible, I am by far much smaller, don't have a huge appetite, and a few other small things that are different. I just don't know!!!

So, I thought it would be fun to get everybody's take on it!!!!

What will it be a boy or a girl??????

They probably won't even be able to tell :)

5 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

vagina would be vag-tastic...so that's my guess-girl.

Jen said...

Sorry, but I gotta go boy here. Abbey is the fluke for the Kozanda gals. Y'all birth boys.

That being said, totally hoping girl so I can SHOP! And share all my goodies. :-)

Leenie said...

GIRL---only another woman would make your face break out.

Anonymous said...

I'll go with a girl. You were much larger with Reece. I think boys make you eat more. Mine are still making me eat more :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be original and say "Puppy"!

OK, let's go with boy...I'm so prone to them, I think everyone needs 4 or so!