CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

End the Writers Strike Already!!

Ok this is getting ridiculous....don't these people know I have an itinerary with my stories!!! I am going thru withdrawal...thank goodness Greys and Housewives had 1 new episode to tide me over. As if it wasn't getting bad enough, they have gone and cancelled the Golden Globes....I live for this stuff, I mean award season is starting and no award Shows? I may as well just throw my T.V. in the trash!!! :(

6 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

ya, this is a bit ridiculous!
And if it weren't bad enough that the award shows are being cancelled, we're not going to be able to see who the fashion police bash and what Joan and Melissa have to say! That's good TV!!

Jen said...

Hang on. . .10 weeks til the Sox are back.

And AI does start this week!

Megan said...

Whew,,,,you just saved me!!!

Leenie said...

COME ON--I AGREE--Don't they remember what the strike did to baseball a while back. It hasn't been the same since. People are going to resort to doing different things instead of watching TV, like spending quality time together, playing games, reading or singing while holding hands. What a disaster!

Anonymous said...

If they continue running reruns, the man is going to expect more SEX! Thank goodness LOST was smart enough to stay off of the air until February...one night off the hook!:)

Megan said...

LOL!!!!