CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Trying to find a home in our price range, in a nice area, with a good school system seems to be quite the challenge these days. It is definetly a buyers market right now with all the forclosures and lowering of the rates, but nothing good in this area for our price range. We are struggling with moving into an area with crappy schools and sending Reece to private school, or buying something a bit out of our comfortable price range in a good public school system. I really like the school he is at right now, but it isn't an option as there is no where to live in this district. UGGGH!!! Something must be done before my mother and I kill eachother. while I am thankful for her generosity with letting us live here, I think for the health and saftey for her and myself it is way overdue to move on!!! Ahhh what to do, what to do!?

6 comments:

Jen said...

Did ya know the schools in our district are awesome? Top 10 in the state. Seriously! Come to the sticks. . .we can be neighbors! I'll bake you cookies! :-)

Megan said...

Yeah, I know the area schools over at your end are great...although Scott would do it in a heart beat, I would like to stay closer to school until I am finished.

Anonymous said...

Cookies? Did someone say cookies???

Jen said...

Yeah, it's hike up there to school.

Leenie said...

Let's see- what's worse--living with mom, or living with mom and colleen together?

mommy to an angel said...

Correction: What's worse, Mom and Nancy or Mom and Colleen?