CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Call Girls Get More Candy!!


Ok, so my sister Anne and I took the boys trick-or-treating last night. There was a group of young teenagers dressed in costumes exactly like the picture above, stockings and all!! Did their mothers or fathers see them leave the house???? Maybe they put their costumes on after they left the house...who knows? I was just shocked to see butt cheek all-a-hangin trottin from house to house. Lock up your sons ladies!!! Halloween just got a bit scarier!!!

3 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

We generally see a couple costumes like that. I really dislike the really gory ones too. They scare the little kids.

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh ~ they had to put the costumes on after they left the house. I would hope no parent would let their child out like that but you never know I guess. Hope you had a good Halloween!

Anonymous said...

We had a few teenage "naughty nurses". Not my babies, I'll tell ya! Laci will be the Pillsbury Dough Boy until she's 25.