CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Under the Weather


Poor Mason Bear. He hasn't been able to keep his feedings down today. All he has done is slept. He has had diarrhea a few times tonight and the last time was just horrible. I have only smelled something that horrible in the hospital and it was C-dif. So now I think Mason has C-dif. (ok, I may be overboard, or it is just the crazy nursing student in me, but he has been on Antibiotics since 3 weeks old!). So first thing tomorrow we are heading to good ol Dr. Stroman's office!! I hope all goes well. Feel better my sweet bear!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I hope he's feeling better today! How did it go at the doctor?!? I'll keep him in my prayers.

heidi @ ggip said...

I hope he feels better soon. We've had some trouble with "tummy issues" as well, though I am not real familiar with the one you mentioned.

Keep us updated.

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh ~ I hope he feels better soon. It's so hard when your kids are sick. Hopefully you got some answers and relief at the doctors office. Hang in there!

Leenie said...

Thank goodness the doctor said it's only a viral infection. GET WELL SOON SUNNY!