CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's about time!!

Ugh!! It has been so hard to blog lately! I feel so out of the loop!! Lots of things have happened in the past few weeks!!

-Congratulations to my good friend Dawn on the birth of her beautiful baby girl Lacey!!!

-Also, Bowl for Mason was an amazing event. I can't even believe how wonderful it all was. My family and friends are truly amazing!!

-Primetime Television starts new episodes next week!! I am so excited I need my Greys Anatomy and Desperate Housewives!!

-I am part of a new website panel and will be contributing every Friday on the topic of Beauty, make-up, and hair. Be sure to join up. It is a great little community for moms!!

The Posh Parent

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

I've been wondering how Mason is doing. I hope you will be able to post an update sometime. :)

Rhonda said...

I've been waiting for a Mason update, too. It seems like it's been forever since we've seen his precious face. Hope everything's going well. Sounds like you're very busy.