CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Reece and Olivia.....Dancing with the Stars!!

Reece and Mason...Go White Sox!!!


Reece with his cousins, Jacob and Ian


Happy 7th Birthday Reecey Cup!!


I can't believe my little guy is 7 already!! Time goes by so quickly. It makes me sad to think that Reece is growing up so quick. It seems like just yesterday he was a little chubby bald baby!!





For his birthday, we celebrated with both sides of the family...it was really nice. My husbands whole family came in from New Jersey! I finally got to meet my niece Olivia for the first time!! She is soooooo adorable!! So smart for a 2 year old!!





Today Reece and I just hung out at home....it was nice. I filled his room up with helium balloons while he was at school...and decorate the house with streamers and signs. He was so excited!! I just love birthdays!!






7 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Aww! Happy Birthday!

Also, we had the same little onsie for our baby. He's grown out of it now though. I love those ones with the snaps.

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday, Reece. Hope you had a great day.

Flabulous-n-Fabulous said...

Happy Birthday Reece! We had a great time celebrating with you at Jump Zone!

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday to Reece! Looks like you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from the Schutt kids (and their parents)! Glad to hear that your day was great.

Misty said...

happy bday to reece (a little bit late)... i hope it was a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the decrease publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=reciprocity digital photography ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg