CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Grade!

First Grade Already!! It seems like just yesterday my baby was learning to walk. As I was making his lunch this morning he rushed into the kitchen:
Reece: What are you doing?
Me: Making your lunch
Reece: You didn't cut my sandwich in 1/2 did you?
Me: No, why?
Reece: Because first graders eat WHOLE sanwiches!
When did he grow up so fast!! Oh yeah, and he made it a point to give me a kiss goodbye before the bus turned the corner!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

heidi @ ggip said...

That is so cute! I hope he loves school!

mommy to an angel said...

He looks so handsome!

That's hilarious about the whole sandwich!

Anonymous said...

That child looks exactly like his father...it's eerie! I can't believe he's in 1st grade already. I remember when he was born and I used to put his hair in a mohawk! You used to get so mad! Now Mason has a natural mohawk!