CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Goin' Away!!!

Wow, it has been about a month since my last post!! I keep meaning to post, but I haven't had much time!! I have finals this Thursday and Friday for my 8 week classes.....talk about stress!!

I just can't wait for the weekend...My sister Kathleen and friend Shawnie are going away on a shopping/spa weekend to Woodfield in Shaumburg! (Ree...still time to go!!) I don't think that I was even this excited when I went to Vegas last year!! I think just the idea of relaxing, with no pressure to do anything I don't want to, is enough to make me jump for joy!! I get to sleep in a real bed!!! Whoo hoo! (for those of you who don't know my sleeping arrangements: I have been sleeping on a pancake for the past 8 months!!) I am also gonna pack up some scrap booking supplies so I can work on some things at night!! I just can't wait!! I can honestly say....I am so excited I could just pee my pants ( not out of the ordinary for a prego!)

Well, I'll be sure to post some pics of the weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a great time! Wish I could join you. Perhaps you could pick me up something to decorate my La-Z-Boy with! HA!HA!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you prop up your bloated legs!!!!

Leenie said...

DON'T YA WORRY REE REE--WE HAVE AN IRISH LATTE PEDICURE SET UP FOR 5PM ON SAT AT ASHA SALON.

mommy to an angel said...

I have to quit smilling - my cheeks hurt!! I woke up singing Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way.