CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Out of Control!!

Ok, Things have been a bit out of control lately. Reece's behavior has been everything but acceptable. I know this is a big part because lately I haven't been sticking to his punishments. This is partly because it has been easier for me not to stick with it while Scott is traveling. So, today, I had it.....I stripped him of all electronics: video games, DS, Game Boy, Playstation 2, Computer...you name it. I stripped him of his livley hood!!! Gotta hit em' where it hurts!! Anyways, after a day of misbehaving at my sisters house while I was in school, he is now at the kitchen table with a notebook and pencil writing: I WILL BEHAVE! He has to write it twenty times before he can get up. He has been sitting there for about 40 minutes now. I have to stick to my guns.....I can't give in this time.

3 comments:

Jen said...

At first read that said "ree ree" was having unacceptable behavior!

Stick to it!

Anonymous said...

I do have very unacceptable behavior from time to time :)

WE have been going through the same stuff over here. All boys have been grounded from DS and TV. Two nights in a row I sent them all to bed at 7pm. Somehow I don't think they are getting the message.
Keep it up Megs.

Anonymous said...

LOL - I LOVE it Megs! I need to try the writing punishment sometime! Maybe that will help Tyler with his penmanship!