CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Is It Starting Already?

Ok...either I have a really bad diet or the weird pregnancy food stuff is already kicking in. Is that even possible? All I want to eat lately is lemon rice soup and rolls from round the clock. And today I ventured out and had a pizza sub from subway....with pickles. Oh yeah, and I've gained ten pounds in six weeks. Ewww I can already see where this is heading....late night binge eating, not being able to fit in booths at restaurants, squeezing my fat feet into my cute little black ballet flats....not to mention the adorable ruby red mary-jane heels I just bought. I see my pointy chin starting to turn into two doughy rolls, soon my wedding rings will be cutting off my circulation. Oh yeah and I can't forget the evening grease-up sessions...no not for body building, but for strechmarks. On the other hand...my nails are growning quite nicely!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

i NEEDED lemon rice soup when i was pregnant with simon! and anything with pickles - or lemons - or pepper rings - basically anything salty and sour. hmmmmm...maybe it's a boy!

Anonymous said...

Your lucky all this stuff only happens to you with pregnancy! This stuff is my daily life...except for the nightly greasing up.
You needed to gain 10 pounds anyway.

mommy to an angel said...

You forgot the nose part.
Anyway, I wish I could go through all of that and still look as cute as you! Regardless of what we have to go through it's worth it!

Megan said...

Absolutely, I agree...as long as I have a healthy baby that is all that matters!! Even if my nose does look like Oprahs!!

Leenie said...

NOT OPRAH--PRE-SURGERY MICHAEL JACKSON!

Megan said...

Thanks leenie...I know, its true...but Oprah sounded more sophisticated!!