CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Whoo Hoo!!

FINALLY! Reece is finally going to be a big brother!! I am so excited. As most of you know, Reece was a big suprise...pleasant, but Big suprise. So it was such a neat experience to find out that I was pregnant when I really hoped and was ready to be. I am so thankful for all the blessings I have in my life. My husband, son, and all of my family and friends. It is so much more meaningful when there are such wonderful people in my life to share it with. Mama i Bebe here I come!!!! ( this is a really trendy mom and baby store that is in Highland...awesome!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE LINK TO MAMA I BEBE IS
www.mamaibeba.com

THEY HAVE GREAT CLOTHES FOR KIDS ALSO

Melanie said...

I love that you wrote your post in pink! Not to mention the fact that you took a pink diaper stacker at MOPS today. :)

mommy to an angel said...

Yeah!! Congrats Gilbert family!! We're so happy for you! Reece is going to be such a good big brother - I liked when he said last night how he wanted to get a piece of candy for his brother or sister! That was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love being an auntie!! I guess you think it's a girl?? You know what happened last time!
From the favorite auntie,
ReeRee

Jen said...

Woo Hoo! I *knew* it! If you need girl stuff. . .