CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Kids Just Don't Get It!!

If you ask Reece who one of his best friends is he would tell you it is my nephew Aidan. Now, Reece must beg me 3-4 times a day to play with Aidan. When we finally get to Aidan's house, all they do is fight like a couple PMS-ing women!!! They always end up ruining a good time for themselves. So, of course, Kathleen (Aidan's mom) and I are constantly threatening and screaming at them to stop!! I don't recall ever arguing so much with my friends when I was their age, because I knew that if I wanted to play with them, I better not cause a raucous. Kids Just Don't Get It!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

Welcome Megs! Your pic looks like it's fresh from a beauty pageant and your hair is so long!
I think it was a full moon last night - all the kids were pretty crazy! Aidan and Reece just love each other so much that they fight a lot - and they spend so much time together.

Melanie said...

Hey Megan!!! I'm glad you started a blog! It will be fun to read. :)
And you do look amazing in your profile pic.

Aimee said...

Hey Megan! How fun that you started a blog! And i agree - you're profile pic is awesome!!

Simon and Chloe are the same way - the older they get though, the better they're getting along with each other!