CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

10 years/Got Milk?


Well, Scott and I went to my 10 year reunion. We had a lot of fun! It was nice to have a few hours away....I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while! My how everyone changes!!
I found it strange that people I haven't talked to in years would be so forward. For example, in 3 separate instances acquaintances of mine would be on their way to the bar to get drinks. They would offer me a drink and then say "oh wait, aren't you breastfeeding?" Not to mention one was a guy!!! Who asks that? Weird!

4 comments:

Misty said...

LOL...uh, yeah, those milk comments would be a little weird! you both look wonderful and so glad that you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Gotta love forward people...WHO ASKS THAT???????????

heidi @ ggip said...

Don't you look cute!

I have to say that I actually think that it shows that breastfeeding is more mainstream now, which is a good thing. It wasn't that long ago that some doctors urged mothers NOT to breastfeed.

mommy to an angel said...

Look at you, hot stuff!! Scott must have 2nd degree burns on his arm that is wrapped around you!

Move over Christina Aguilera,
Megzy's got some new breastfeeding boobies in town!!!

Mommy24 - who asks that???? Have you met my husband?!? You know, Mr. Innappropriate!!!